rpberrorresp - Unable to access functioning riak node

Luke Bakken lbakken at basho.com
Wed Nov 23 10:47:47 EST 2016

Hi Andre,

Please remember to use "reply all" so the entire list can learn from
our communication.

There may be a bug where you aren't getting the text of the
"rpberrorresp" message. What you should do is check the error.log file
on both of your Riak nodes and look at the contents. There may be a
data format issue in the data you are sending to Riak TS

Please run riak-debug and attach the generated archives to this GitHub issue:

https://github.com/basho/riak-dotnet-client/issues/328

On the above issue, please include the following information:

* Riak .NET client version
* Riak TS version
* Table definition you're using
* Example data
* Example C# code to reproduce the issue (if possible)

Thanks -

--
Luke Bakken
Engineer