Re: S3ResponseError: 403 Forbidden,backend configuration and riak cs version.

Shaun McVey smcvey at basho.com
Tue Nov 29 11:42:09 EST 2016

Hi Neo,

1) When building from source, the version numbers never show.  They only
appear in the packaged versions.  That's why you're not seeing them.

2) After creating the admin user - did you change anonymous_user_creation
back to 'off'?

3) I'm not entirely clear on what you did there - did you change the
data_root for both bitcask and leveldb backends to use the same directory?

Kind Regards,
Shaun