RiakTS and Multi-Backend

Junk, Damion A junkda at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 12 13:04:07 EDT 2016

So are you suggesting that it's not advisable to use even KV backed by LevelDB in a TS instance, or is it more that performance is unknown and therefore not guaranteed / supported?  If the data is otherwise "safe", this may still be a better option for us than running separate clusters.

Are others who need both a general KV store and the TS functionality running multiple clusters to handle this use case?

Thanks for the quick reply!

Damion