RiakTS and Multi-Backend

John Daily jdaily at basho.com
Wed Oct 12 14:20:42 EDT 2016

There are several important KV components such as AAE and Search with which TS integration has not been sufficiently tested.  At this time we still recommend running multiple clusters as mixed use workloads in Riak TS are currently not supported.

Your internal testing may reveal that small supporting KV datasets may work as expected and allow you to augment your TS data in a single cluster.  We are interested in your results as this will help us to improve and expand Riak TS moving forward.

-John