How to specify dismax related parameters like qf

Fred Dushin fdushin at basho.com
Mon Oct 17 10:24:09 EDT 2016

The internal solr API will not use the distributed queries generated from coverage plans.  You will only get results from the local node.  Theoretically, you could aggregate and de-duplicate across multiple nodes, but that would result in more data movement than necessary, as it does not leverage the "r=1" behavior you get from cover sets and which you get automatically from the Riak HTTP API.

-Fred