Erlang client map reduce?

Brandon Martin zmbmartin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 20:57:08 EDT 2016

So I am trying to figure out how to do a map reduce on a bucket type with the erlang client in erl. I didn’t see in the documentation how to do a map reduce with a bucket type. I have the bucket type and the bucket. I want to map reduce to basically filter out any documents whose createTime(which is just int/number) is less then 24 hours and return those. I have only been using riak for a few weeks and erlang for about a day. Any pointers or help would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Brandon Martin