Supported deployment method in Kubernetes/Mesos

Neeraj Poddar N.Poddar at F5.com
Mon Apr 10 15:33:48 EDT 2017

Hello,

I wanted to know the supported deployment mechanism for Riak in orchestration environments like Kubernetes/Mesos:

  1.  What should be my deployment/self discovery/cluster joining mechanism in Kubernetes?
  2.  Is Riak Mesos Framework the preferred/supported way to deploy Riak in a Mesos cluster?
  3.  Is the Docker Container supported for production Riak deployment? I have seen a few answers related to this in the mail list but wanted to confirm the current status as I see a Docker<https://github.com/basho-labs/riak-docker> project from Riak.

--
Regards,
Neeraj Poddar