Unsolved problem using Riak TS Java Client

Alex Moore amoore at basho.com
Wed Apr 12 10:02:21 EDT 2017

Hi Allexandre,

A few things to start:

1. Could you share how you are setting up the connections in the Java
client?
2. Are you able to connect to your Riak TS cluster using the HTTP
interface, or riak_shell ?
3. Are there any log files from your java application?

Thanks,
Alex Moore
Team Lead, Clients Team

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Allexandre Sampaio <allexandresss at gmail.com