Problem with multithreadeding in Java

Allexandre Sampaio allexandresss at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 18:09:31 EDT 2017

Hi, I'm using Riak TS in a multithreaded application, running on an Ubuntu
16.04 server, for a college project. The library I'm using is
riak-client-2.1.1, with all of its dependencies.
The problem starts when I try to set more than some dozens threads, so the
Riak service starts to refuse the connection and throw errors.
I've checked and all the threads are using the same client (that is thread
safe, according to its docs).
I also tried to change the riak conf file to allow the maximum of threads
(1024), but it didn't change nothing...

Need help.
Thanks!

Att.,