No subject

Cesar Stuardo castuardo at uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 18 19:39:47 EDT 2017

haha, yeah, here it is.

http://docs.basho.com/riak/ts/1.4.0/using/riakshell/

Enjoy!
De: Wagner Rodrigues [wagner.b.rodrigues at gmail.com]
Enviado: martes, 18 de abril de 2017 18:36
Para: Cesar Stuardo
CC: riak-users at lists.basho.com
Asunto: Re:

Thanks for the reply

But It's the Riak's documentation, mentions that.

http://docs.basho.com/riak/ts/1.4.0/using/riakshell/

[Imagem inline 1]

Hey,

I dont ting riak can be used that way. Its not like MYSQL, where you can issue those kind of relational commands. At the best of my knowledge, at least from the command line interface you cannot do that.

Kind regards,