Reg:Continuous Periodic crashes after long operation

Steven Joseph steven at streethawk.com
Wed Feb 1 16:59:56 EST 2017

Hi Luke,

Yes I am creating new client objects for each of my tasks.

Please see this github issuse against the python client for some
background as to why.

https://github.com/basho/riak-python-client/issues/497

Basicaly I ran into issues with concurrency when processes are forked.

I might experiment with using process ids as keys to access a process
specific riak client in forked child ?

Regards

Steven