Issues with riak_core and pending handoff

Gianluca Padovani gpadovani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:37:17 EST 2017

Hi Chris,
I suggest you to put some logs on this function that are involved in
handoff like handoff_starting and is_empty. What commands did you use to
join the nodes? :riak_core.join('pg_master_app at 192.168.137.100')? Did you
try to run all nodes on single machine? Do you have some errors in logs?

Now, I'm not able to run the example so I can't go in details now sorry :-(.

If you want I'm writing a series of posts about using riak_core in elixir.
You can find it here http://medium.com/@gpad and an example of an
application at https://github.com/gpad/no_slides

Let me know

bye