Updating particular version of CRDT

Russell Brown russell.brown at icloud.com
Wed Feb 22 10:36:41 EST 2017

Hi Andrey,
The register inside a map is a LWW-register.

Long story: When we added CRDTs to Riak we did it for those users who wanted to avoid writing custom sibling resolution code, following on from that decision we decided not to add the MVRegister type. Riak’s default object is an MVRegister after all. When I say “we” I mean the CRDT team as was then, not Basho, as I am no longer at Basho.

Cheers

Russell