Active Anti Entropy Directory when AAE is disabled

Arun Rajagopalan arun.v.rajagopalan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:09:15 EST 2017

Thanks Luke. Sorry it took me some time to experiment ...

I am not sure what happens in a couple of scenarios. Maybe you can explain

Lets say I lose a node completely and want to replace it. Will the keys yet
to be "anti-entropied" by that node be distributed correctly when I restore
that node ?

Secondly restore multiple nodes from a backup, should I replace the
anti-entropy directory also ?

Arun Rajagopalan
215-901-5989