Efficient way to fetch all records from a bucket

Sat satyacareer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:54:37 EST 2017

Hi ,
I am planning to use riak-client 2.2.0 with java technology.
What I understood is, If I have to fetch all records which are falling under
one bucket, I need to first fetch all keys then based on those keys I need
to fetch these values. This is going to be in two steps. And first step
seems to be very costly operation.
Just wanted to know is there any efficient way by which I can fetch all
record from the bucket in a single call ?

Help would be appreciated.