Is Riak dead?

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 20:29:30 EDT 2017

I'm not dancing on anyone's grave. Im a big fan of Riak, you know? I'm just pointing out that there is in fact a grave and if there is any hope for a Riak future the project will have to rebrand.

I'm sorry, but no company in their right mind would seriously consider using Riak today if they weren't already using Riak. That's today, the story may change tomorrow.