Alternative to Riak?

Alex De la rosa alex.rosa.box at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 04:01:59 EDT 2017

Hi there,

As Riak's future is uncertain and despite I love it as it covers everything
I was needing, I'm on the look for another NoSQL DB that replaces it for my
project. What are your suggestions? Some of my requirements (Riak features)
would be:

1. Master-less (all nodes can read/write)
2. Schema-less (except if I need a SOLR-style custom index for a certain
bucket)
3. Replication
4. Counters, Sets, Maps...
5. Python client instead of REST interface
6. Indexing (SOLR-like) for background data analysis
7. Self-hosted (for example, DynamoDB adds latency to my communications)

Thanks,
Alex