Is Riak dead?

DeadZen deadzen at deadzen.com
Sat Jul 15 11:55:50 EDT 2017

Lloyd, I too have a great distaste for the cost of those things.

I don't believe that's how developers should be forced to climb the
ladder for knowledge.
Nor do I believe developers should be pushed to create most of the
content for those conferences just to be able to afford attending.

I definitely share your reservations in this regard... I was just not
compelled to state it as such until you brought it up, I have never
and will likely never attend one.

I believe the Academy needs to go along with any effort to recover
this project, and I think the material should be open source as well.