Late to the party but still wish to compile a working Riak

Mark Allen mrallen1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 23:50:26 EDT 2017

Just to follow up on this, I tried to work out OTP 20 support tonight but it looks like riak_ensemble is going to need some serious TLC to get OTP 20 to compile on it due to its use of deprecated gen_fsm calls in various parts of the application.
So I'm going to omit support for OTP 20 for now and work on OTP 18 and 19 support tomorrow for udon. That ought to be quite a bit more straight forward. I think it would mostly entail adding the proper relx configuration.
Mark