Status and maturity of riak-cs

Russell Brown russell.brown at icloud.com
Wed Jul 19 13:27:07 EDT 2017

Hi Stefan
On the one hand, even before the demise of Basho, they’d stopped supporting Riak CS. On the other, there is an organisation based in Japan, but with an international remote team, that supports other CS customers, so may well be a choice of support.

The CS code base has not had a huge amount of recent attention, but there are plenty of people running at, in industry, at reasonable scale.

There’s a genuine market of providers of ex-Basho products, and a community of CS users. However there are alternatives under active development.

Regards

Russell