Riak overall performance falls down

Travis Kirstine tkirstine at firstbasesolutions.com
Mon Jun 19 11:02:00 EDT 2017

Are you using leveldb?   Matthew (Basho) talk “Optimizing LevelDB for Performance and Scale” available in the link below provides a great overview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo88IdglU_8&t=1437s

The talk dates from 2013 and some things have changed but I found it very helpful

Have you gone through http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.3/using/performance/

Besides that you’d need to provide more details on your setup

Regards