For Riak Data Type, is it ok to share one default search index to multiple buckets?

nattawitta nattawitta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:46:15 EDT 2017

Hi, I'm using Riak Data Type. And based on this doc,
http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.3/developing/usage/searching-data-types/
If I'm not misunderstood, I should be able to use default search index to
index my data. Currently, I've around 10 buckets. Is it practical to share
one default search index to all buckets? Is there any downside? Or is it
better to create default search index for each bucket?