Riak TS Performance for analytical queries

Grigory Fateyev gfborn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 06:04:31 EDT 2017

Hello!

I'm not sure but seems this can help:

> In interactive mode, which is default, only some code is loaded during
system startup, basically the modules needed by the runtime system. Other
code is dynamically loaded when first referenced. When a call to a function
in a certain module is made, and the module is not loaded, the code server
searches for and tries to load the module.[1]

[1]: http://erlang.org/doc/man/code.html

: