Object not found after successful PUT on S3 API

Luke Bakken lbakken at basho.com
Mon Mar 6 13:23:44 EST 2017

Hi Daniel -

Did you forget to include the advanced.config file in your archive of
configuration files? I only see three *.conf.j2 files. The reason I
ask is that the following settings are critical to Riak CS functioning
correctly:

http://docs.basho.com/riak/cs/2.1.1/cookbooks/configuration/riak-for-cs/#setting-up-the-proper-riak-backend

I realize you have replaced the "be_blocks" backed with leveldb, but I
would like to confirm that you have the other settings.

In fact it would be best to archive the generated.configs directory
from one of your Riak nodes to include here.

Thanks

--
Luke Bakken
Engineer