Object not found after successful PUT on S3 API

Luke Bakken lbakken at basho.com
Mon Mar 6 15:04:09 EST 2017

Hi Daniel,

Two questions:

* Do you happen to have an /etc/riak/app.config file present?

* On one of your Riak nodes, could you please execute the following commands:

riak attach
rp(application:get_all_env(riak_kv)).

Copy the output of the previous command and attach as a separate file
to your response. Please note that the period is significant. Use
CTRL-C CTRL-C to exit the "riak attach" session.

--
Luke Bakken
Engineer
lbakken at basho.com