Re : Workshop Summary

Jean Parpaillon jean.parpaillon at free.fr
Wed Oct 25 04:28:26 EDT 2017

Hi Andrew, all,IIRC, we have mentioned an important step to bootstrap
the community is to identify baselines.Can anyone confirm that
contributions should be based on NHS branch (which one ?) ? In
particular, I'm interested in contributing to OTP19/20 upgrade.
Furthermore, I've mentioned OW2 organization would be glad to provide
the community with infrastructure: gitlab, CI (tools + servers),
etc.Are you interested in it ? Just let me know if it is the case or
have a look at the project submission page: https://projects.ow2.org/bi
n/view/wiki/submission#
Best regards,Jean

Jean Parpaillon