RIAK Roadmap Workshop

Bryan Hunt admin at binarytemple.co.uk
Sat Sep 23 04:37:11 EDT 2017

There is also the question of the carray implementation : -
https://github.com/basho/hyper/blob/master/c_src/hyper_carray.c

This code is LGPL - I know GPL is incompatible with Apache 2 license.

I don't know what the implications are for mixing LGPL and Apache 2.

Can anyone clarify? It's a shame we weren't able to get a dual licensing
agreement from the original authors - would have made things much simpler.

Bryan