Riak-2.2.5 progress update

Russell Brown russell.brown at icloud.com
Tue Apr 10 05:52:43 EDT 2018

More update.

There were some minor changes that missed the rc1, so we added them

* yokozuna/746: [remove -XX:+UseStringCache](https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/pull/746)
* yokozuna/747: [Remove jvm directive from test too](https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/pull/747)
* riak_repl/782: [Change ETS queue table permissions to protected](https://github.com/basho/riak_repl/pull/782)

And today tagged RC2 (riak-2.2.5rc2)

Same rules as before:

At this point I DID NOT tag all the dependencies so it is _VERY IMPORTANT_ that the rebar.config.lock file is used when you build a release to test (e.g. `make locked-all`)

If anyone (Tiot? ESL?) can/wants to build packages please post to this list about location for those who’d rather test against packages.

We’ve got perf test results upcoming, and then we’ll tag final.

Thanks for your patience, almost there now.

Cheers

Russell