Riak CS Backup Solutions

Anthony Valenti anthony.valenti at inmar.com
Wed Apr 25 09:30:32 EDT 2018

We are looking to improve on our Riak CS backup strategy.  We have had Riak
CS in place for a while and we are currently taking a snapshot of each
server.  I'm not sure is this is the best method in terms of
recoverability, space used, timeliness or the backups, etc.  What methods
has anyone else used?  What is the basho recommended solution?

Thanks,

*Anthony Valenti*

*Inmar Confidentiality
Note*:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended to be
viewed and used solely by the intended recipient.  If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of this e-mail or any attachment is
prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy and all
attachments from your system and destroy any printed copies.  Thank you for
your cooperation.

*Notice of Protected Rights*:  The removal of any
copyright, trademark, or proprietary legend contained in this e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited without the express, written permission of Inmar,
Inc.  Furthermore, the intended recipient must maintain all copyright
notices, trademarks, and proprietary legends within this e-mail and any
attachments in their original form and location if the e-mail or any
attachments are reproduced, printed or distributed.