OTP20+ and rebar3 for Riak 3.0

DeadZen deadzen at deadzen.com
Mon Feb 5 12:53:55 EST 2018


deadzen on skype, deadzen at deadzen.com

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 10:10 AM <Martin.Cox at bet365.com> wrote:

> Just sorting out the logistics of this meeting with Russell - it's going
> to be done over Skype. We need to grab an email address from those who are
> wanting to join in, so we can send out the invite.
>
> As mentioned before, bet365 are keen to get Riak building on OTP20, as are
> a few others. The more users / orgs that we can get on-board, the better
> for discussion, decisions etc.
>
> Please reply with your address and we'll get it sent out.
>
> Thanks
>
> Martin
> ________________________________________
> From: riak-users [riak-users-bounces at lists.basho.com] on behalf of
> Martin.Cox at bet365.com [Martin.Cox at bet365.com]
> Sent: 01 February 2018 11:57
> To: russell.brown at mac.com; riak-users at lists.basho.com
> Subject: RE: OTP20+ and rebar3 for Riak 3.0
>
> Just to echo what had been said on Slack already, myself and others from
> bet365 will be joining. Definitely on-board with getting the project to a
> current OTP version. Had started to look at some of the work - so it's
> going to be useful to get consensus on things such as the desire to remain
> backwards compatible etc.
>
> Thanks
>
> Martin
>
> ________________________________________
> From: riak-users [riak-users-bounces at lists.basho.com] on behalf of
> Russell Brown [russell.brown at mac.com]
> Sent: 29 January 2018 21:28
> To: riak-users
> Subject: OTP20+ and rebar3 for Riak 3.0
>
> It _really_ needs doing. And a whole host of people have said they’re keen
> to work on it.
>
> Ted Burghart did a lot of work on this at Basho (talk here:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcUTsYjEon4) and of course Heinz Gies has
> made riak_core_ng available for some time.
>
> At least 3 organisations have expressed a willingness to do the work, and
> as much as I hate meetings, I think we need to talk to get organised to get
> this done, rather than each org/individual attacking alone.
>
> I hate Wednesdays almost as much as I hate meetings, so how does 1700 GMT,
> Wednesday 7th February sound?
>
> Cheers
>
> Russell
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> riak-users mailing list
> riak-users at lists.basho.com
> http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain
> information which may be privileged or confidential and are intended solely
> to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which they are
> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
> disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
> information is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received
> this email in error, please notify us by telephone or email immediately and
> delete it from your system. Activity and use of our email system is
> monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business
> purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored and may
> be recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business
> purposes. Internet emails are not necessarily secure. We do not accept
> responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. You are
> advised to scan this message for viruses and we cannot accept liability for
> any loss or damage which may be caused as a result of any computer virus.
>
> This email is sent by a bet365 group entity. The bet365 group includes the
> following entities: Hillside (Shared Services) Limited (registration no.
> 3958393), Hillside (Spain New Media) Plc (registration no. 07833226),
> bet365 Group Limited (registration no. 4241161), Hillside (Technology)
> Limited (registration no. 8273456), Hillside (Media Services) Limited
> (registration no. 9171710), Hillside (Trader Services) Limited
> (registration no. 9171598) each registered in England and Wales with a
> registered office address at bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1
> 5SZ, United Kingdom; Hillside (Gibraltar) Limited (registration no. 97927),
> Hillside (Sports) GP Limited (registration no. 111829) and Hillside
> (Gaming) GP Limited (registered no. 111830) each registered in Gibraltar
> with a registered office address at Unit 1.1, First Floor, Waterport Place, 2
> Europort Avenue, Gibraltar
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=2+Europort+Avenue,+Gibraltar&entry=gmail&source=g>;
> Hillside (UK Sports) LP (registration no. 117), Hillside (Sports) LP
> (registration no. 118), Hillside (International Sports) LP (registration
> no. 119), Hillside (Gaming) LP (registration no. 120) and Hillside
> (International Gaming) LP (registration no. 121) each registered in
> Gibraltar with a principal place of business at Unit 1.1, First Floor,
> Waterport Place, 2 Europort Avenue, Gibraltar
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=2+Europort+Avenue,+Gibraltar&entry=gmail&source=g>;
> Hillside España Leisure S.A (CIF no. A86340270) registered in Spain with a
> registered office address at C/ Conde de Aranda nº20, 2º, 28001 Madrid,
> Spain; Hillside (Australia New Media) Pty Limited (registration no. 148 920
> 665) registered in Australia with a registered office address at Level 4,
> 90 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=Level+4,+90+Arthur+Street,+North+Sydney,+NSW+2060,+Australia&entry=gmail&source=g>;
> Hillside (New Media Malta) Plc, (registration no c.66039) registered in
> Malta with a registered office address at Office 1/2373, Level G, Quantum
> House, 75 Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1120, Malta and Hillside (New
> Media Cyprus) Limited, (registration no. HE 361612) registered in Cyprus
> with a registered office address at Omrania Centre, 313, 28th October
> Avenue
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=313,+28th+October+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>,
> 3105 Limassol, Cyprus. Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, Hillside (Spain
> New Media) Plc and Hillside (New Media Malta) Plc also have places of
> business at Unit 1.1, First Floor, Waterport Place, 2 Europort Avenue,
> Gibraltar
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=2+Europort+Avenue,+Gibraltar&entry=gmail&source=g>.
> For residents of Greece, this email is sent on behalf of B2B Gaming
> Services (Malta) Limited (registration number C41936) organised under the
> laws of Malta with a registered office at Apartment 21, Suite 41, Charles
> Court, St. Luke's Road, Pietà, Malta.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> riak-users mailing list
> riak-users at lists.basho.com
> http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain
> information which may be privileged or confidential and are intended solely
> to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which they are
> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
> disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
> information is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received
> this email in error, please notify us by telephone or email immediately and
> delete it from your system. Activity and use of our email system is
> monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business
> purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored and may
> be recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business
> purposes. Internet emails are not necessarily secure. We do not accept
> responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. You are
> advised to scan this message for viruses and we cannot accept liability for
> any loss or damage which may be caused as a result of any computer virus.
>
> This email is sent by a bet365 group entity. The bet365 group includes the
> following entities: Hillside (Shared Services) Limited (registration no.
> 3958393), Hillside (Spain New Media) Plc (registration no. 07833226),
> bet365 Group Limited (registration no. 4241161), Hillside (Technology)
> Limited (registration no. 8273456), Hillside (Media Services) Limited
> (registration no. 9171710), Hillside (Trader Services) Limited
> (registration no. 9171598) each registered in England and Wales with a
> registered office address at bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1
> 5SZ, United Kingdom; Hillside (Gibraltar) Limited (registration no. 97927),
> Hillside (Sports) GP Limited (registration no. 111829) and Hillside
> (Gaming) GP Limited (registered no. 111830) each registered in Gibraltar
> with a registered office address at Unit 1.1, First Floor, Waterport Place, 2
> Europort Avenue, Gibraltar
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=2+Europort+Avenue,+Gibraltar&entry=gmail&source=g>;
> Hillside (UK Sports) LP (registration no. 117), Hillside (Sports) LP
> (registration no. 118), Hillside (International Sports) LP (registration
> no. 119), Hillside (Gaming) LP (registration no. 120) and Hillside
> (International Gaming) LP (registration no. 121) each registered in
> Gibraltar with a principal place of business at Unit 1.1, First Floor,
> Waterport Place, 2 Europort Avenue, Gibraltar
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=2+Europort+Avenue,+Gibraltar&entry=gmail&source=g>;
> Hillside España Leisure S.A (CIF no. A86340270) registered in Spain with a
> registered office address at C/ Conde de Aranda nº20, 2º, 28001 Madrid,
> Spain; Hillside (Australia New Media) Pty Limited (registration no. 148 920
> 665) registered in Australia with a registered office address at Level 4,
> 90 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=Level+4,+90+Arthur+Street,+North+Sydney,+NSW+2060,+Australia&entry=gmail&source=g>;
> Hillside (New Media Malta) Plc, (registration no c.66039) registered in
> Malta with a registered office address at Office 1/2373, Level G, Quantum
> House, 75 Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1120, Malta and Hillside (New
> Media Cyprus) Limited, (registration no. HE 361612) registered in Cyprus
> with a registered office address at Omrania Centre, 313, 28th October
> Avenue
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=313,+28th+October+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>,
> 3105 Limassol, Cyprus. Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, Hillside (Spain
> New Media) Plc and Hillside (New Media Malta) Plc also have places of
> business at Unit 1.1, First Floor, Waterport Place, 2 Europort Avenue,
> Gibraltar
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=2+Europort+Avenue,+Gibraltar&entry=gmail&source=g>.
> For residents of Greece, this email is sent on behalf of B2B Gaming
> Services (Malta) Limited (registration number C41936) organised under the
> laws of Malta with a registered office at Apartment 21, Suite 41, Charles
> Court, St. Luke's Road, Pietà, Malta.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> riak-users mailing list
> riak-users at lists.basho.com
> http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.basho.com/pipermail/riak-users_lists.basho.com/attachments/20180205/8a67bb9c/attachment-0002.html>


More information about the riak-users mailing list