rolling upgrades riak kv OSS 2.14 to 2.2.3

Fred Dushin fred at dushin.net
Mon Jul 9 16:17:32 EDT 2018

There are some changes to the format of AAE tree data, if you have AAE enabled.  IIRC, AAE tree upgrades will not kick in until all nodes in the cluster are upgraded to 2.2 or later, but they will kick in automatically, once full upgrade is detected.  You can disable the new AAE format, but this is not recommended.

http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.3/setup/upgrading/version/

-Fred