Failed to start riak_kv_multi_backend

Amol Zambare(HO) amol.zambare at bookmypacket.com
Thu Jul 12 09:32:40 EDT 2018

Hello all,

We have 4 node cluster, one node is unable to start because of below error

Failed to start riak_kv_multi_backend backend for index
479555224749202520035584085735030365824602865664 error:
[{riak_kv_eleveldb_backend,{db_open,"Corruption: truncated record at end of
file"}}]

we have try to start after deleting anti entropy still getting same error,
kindly guild us is there any way to repair this node.

Thanks.

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
COMMUNICATION

This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or
previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to
this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
transmission in error, please:
(1) immediately notify me by reply e-mail,
or by telephone call; and
(2) destroy the original transmission and its
attachments without reading or saving in any manner.