Failed to start riak_kv_multi_backend

Bryan Hunt bryan.hunt at erlang-solutions.com
Thu Jul 12 10:15:53 EDT 2018

Amol,

Although a repair tool exists for eleveldb the simplest solutions is to simply delete the corrupted partition and run a repair job.

1. Stop the node

2. Locate the directory you have configured for eleveldb data storage and delete the subdirectory 479555224749202520035584085735030365824602865664

3. Start the node

4. Follow these instructions : https://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.0.0/using/repair-recovery/repairs/#repairing-partitions

PS - It’s better to run a cluster with 5 nodes.

Best Regards,

Bryan Hunt