RIAK repl enhancements

Bryan Hunt bryan.hunt at erlang-solutions.com
Wed May 23 08:39:12 EDT 2018

Andrew,

Your proposed changes sound like very well considered and welcome improvements.

What is going to be the strategy for merging?

Do you intend to publish to feature branches and make pull requests main development branches with community review?

Are the changes going to be targeted at the existing 2.* line or 3.0?

Progress towards 3.* (switch to modern Erlang/rebar3/leveled/new AAE) has been slow, it may be expeditious to target the 2.* line.

Bryan