RIAK repl enhancements

Andrew.Deane at bet365.com Andrew.Deane at bet365.com
Thu May 24 08:41:52 EDT 2018

Hi,

Yeah. FB and PRs back to main for both 2 and 3.

We intend to push forward and switch focus to 3 after this phase. OTP20 will be targeted, as we have seen large performance increases in provisional tests.

Andy.

Andrew Deane

Systems Development Manager - Core Systems

Hillside (Technology) Limited

andrew.deane at bet365.com

bet365.com